Saturday 28 December 2013

Post Xmas Hello!

Afternoon All!

Welcome back to my first blog post-Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely day whatever you spent doing and whoever you were with :) I am fortunate to live at home during study, but speaking to various students who travel home for Christmas leave it was great to see how much they looked forward to getting back. After years of living away from family I now appreciate the build up...baking, the drive around to find the town's 'tackiest in a good way' lights, Boxing Day dog walk and sales shopping, eating leftovers etc.  



I'm determined to have a little more laziness before getting back to uni work. Am hoping to spend tomorrow and Monday turning my essay draft into a neat and tidy one ready for submitting and then will be heading to Somerset for a New Years getaway. Even then I will be adding a little 'work' to the break as have arranged to view a potential place of employment while I'm down there-lucky I have a supportive partner! I had in my head that I do not want to apply for any jobs unless I have seen the location first and had a look around as hopefully that will give me a bit more of a real picture of whether I could see myself working there.

Well, I'm afraid I do not having anything more exciting to ramble on about-the house has been emptied and cleaned post-Christmas so I'm looking forward to indulge in a little relaxation!

Will catch up in 2014!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment