Sunday 9 February 2014

The week gone by....

Hi All!

I hope your week's have all gone well and are enjoying the weekend!

The past week I'm afraid has been rather predictable. I attended university a few days and spent two days helping my family out. On  Friday and today I have been determined to focus on my degree project presentation so plenty of reading, highlighting and playing with Powerpoint. Yesterday I went up to Warwickshire to visit my sister so today has been my punishment for leaving the house :)

I assumed that I had the whole of February to sort the presentation out along with OSCE and exam revision, but the actual number of spare study days are slowly seeping away from me! I have written off tomorrow as need to drive 2hrs and back to collect a cake for a funeral, I then have uni on Tuesday, a photo shoot on Wednesday (long story) and a funeral on Thursday with university Friday and work in London on Saturday. That leaves Sunday to get back to the presentation!

I'm keen to know when this blog address is rolled out to those applying, so if you are now reading it I would love to know how your experience has been so far with applying and interviews? If you have any questions that you think I may be able to help with, please ask and I will try to assist!

Well, I hope to have a bit more to say next week, and am planning to pop a video blog up at the end of the month after I attend the careers open day to let you know how it went and what one day you will all be going through!

Em x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment